Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fabric, Fabric, Fabric.....

The Fabric Fairy (aka Mail Lady) left a great package in my mail box!!!  I just LOVE getting fabric in the mail and I CAN'T pass up a good sale or free shipping offer!  This latest stuff came from Thousands of Bolts  which is one of my favorite online places to buy fabric - her prices are great, shipping is reasonable and super fast - what more could you ask for??? 

Here are my latest projects - the tall thing is the Idea Pouch by Michelle's Patterns - it holds my iPad and has a front pocket with pen/pencil slots and space for a charger or whatever.  The pattern directions were very good and it was an easy project.  The other little pouch is also by Michelle's Patterns, its the Pyramid Pouch pattern (discontinued....).  I made it larger by setting my printer to print at 130% it worked out great - its about 7" wide by 4" high - nice size little pouch unfortunately not quite big enough to hold my sock knitting like I wanted it to - well as long as I only have 1 sock it fits, but for sock knitting I'm a finisher so I eventually need to have space for 2 socks in the same bag!  I just love this fabric, sadly I've used up all I had - it was by Jennifer Heynen for In the Beginning fabrics.      


Happy Thursday!  


1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable!! I love those Michelle patterns! This fabric is great for these pouches!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete