Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hipster Bag

This is my 2nd Two Zip Hipster bag by Erin Erickson over at Dog Under My Desk.  I think this is a really cool pattern, very good directions and the finished product is very professional. 

Isn't this fabric just the cutest!!  It's called Kodachrome by Cosmo Cricket for Moda in the 
Clementine colorway.  I love the little cameras - super cute!        
  

One thing I like about Erin's patterns is they look good in all one print, or you can change it up and use multiple fabrics - I used a batik with a contrast for the front pocket of my 1st Hipster (sorry no picture...).  I think I'll try and make a mini-hipster next - or maybe some more wristlets??  
Happy Wednesday everyone!!   
 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! My daughter loves this fabric and color!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete