Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mini Me

I loved the way my Bigger on the Inside backpack turned out so I decided to make a Mini-me version for my 3 year old Niece. 


As you can see - we have a princess-purple-pink girly theme here!!  (LOVE!)  I made at 85% and I think it turned out to be a nice size - course don't know how it will fit the little one, but I can just barely get it onto my back, so should work out good for her.  (And My Sister can wear it when little one gets tired of having it on her back - OHHH how I wish I could be around to see that!!!)


  Here is a side by side with the full size - who knows I may make a small one for myself, its a nice purse size.  (About 9 1/2" wide & 11" high)   

ENJOY!!  

2 comments:

  1. Too adorable!! What a beautiful gift for your niece!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mechelle, you have been very busy making gorgeous bags! Well done. Love the fabrics on these backpacks. What is the camera fabric called that you used on the large one?

    ReplyDelete